Expects to be called Her Highness. Also expects that you’re called that too. A 100% cotton velour beach towel that likes to be rolled out in public for all to see and expects cocktails (or extravagant lemonades) with paper umbrellas to be delivered to her.
Betty is known for being:
- Extravagant (in size): she’s 180cm x 90cm
- Wise: 500GSM cotton so she’s extra absorbent and soft, too.
- Stylish: she’s yarn-dyed so her cotton is dyed first then woven, not the other way around. This means she is resistant to fading and is a lot softer too.
- Demanding: she has one cotton side for drying, one velour side for lying.
- Cultured: she’s designed in Australia and woven in Portugal.