He’s like the washed up guitarist you loved in the 80s. With his tattoo like graphics, his 100% cotton velour qualities strike a chord with all the fans.
- Well-built: he’s 180cm x 90cm in size.
- Can handle his liquor. He weighs 500GSM so he can absorb anything you throw at him.
- Unlike his tattoos, he’s resistant to fading. He’s yarn-dyed so the cotton is dyed first then woven. This means he can handle the sun and is a lot softer too.
- Is flexible. He has one cotton side for drying, one velour side for lying.
- Has toured all around the world: he’s designed in Australia and woven in Portugal.